Wednesday 19 February 2014

Gold, Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede


Here you go.. here is one of the card designs from today's Stamp-A-Stack.  A very simple little card... but I liked the result.  I sponged over one of our paper lace doilies as a mask... its a great way to get your doilies to go a lot further!  The tag is punched with the Scalloped Tag punch, and tied at the top with some Natural ribbon and Gold baker's twine. The tag was stamped with one of our free Sale-a-Bration stamps sets (free with a $90 order) in shades of Crumb Cake, Gold and Soft Suede inks. I added some Watercolour Wonder Washi tape for a bit of interest down the bottom.

There was a another similar one but landscaped in design.. I'll pop that up on the blog over the next couple of days for you :-)

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Debbie S. - USA said...

I love this. Saw it on Pinterest. Has a vintage/antique look.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks Debbie! Come back again :-)