Thursday 13 February 2014

Retro Fresh Masculine card



I have a Stamp-A-Stack coming up next week and we are going to be making some Masculine cards (as well as "normal" ones lol)... so I've been playing around with my Occasions Catalogue stuff and coming up with a few more ideas for Masculine cards. Here is one I did yesterday - not the card we'll be making, but you can see I am starting to play around with ideas. :-)

For this card I used the Retro Fresh DSP, as well as the matching Washi Tape.  The embossing folder and banner punch are some of our free SAB products (you get a free SAB product with every $90 order).  The sentiment is from the "Perfect Pennants" stamp set, and I cut it out (sideways!) with the Banners Framelits.  The gold arrow is cut with the "On Film" framelits.

This was actually a pretty fun card to make.  Its got me thinking of other possibilities now....

Here's a closer look:


No comments: