Wednesday 5 February 2014

SAB Sampler Card



So I've already shown you the SAB Sampler Frame we are making in today's class... so now I am showing you the matching card we are making... I really love how this turned out!  I used the Sale-a-Bration Designer series paper... it's called "Sweet Sorbet", and I love the soft colours!

Because we are currently enjoying the Sale-A-Bration promotion (that's SAB for short) it means that every $90 you spend on any Stampin'Up products gets you a free product from our SAB catalogue.  In this case.. the "Sweet Sorbet" paper is the free product :-)  You can order by contacting me.. or you can use the "Shop Now" button on this page and do your shopping online... easy!

I've used a few other SAB items on this card... can you spot them??  Click HERE to view an online copy of the SAB catalogue.

Enjoy :-)

No comments: