Sunday 16 February 2014

Simple Sunday: Fancy Foil Designer Vellum


Who doesn't love embossed Vellum.. especially in metallics! In our latest Occasions catalogue we have the Fancy Foil designer vellum packs.. in either Gold or Silver. Its really good value for speciality paper because there are three designs per pack (Stripes, dots and Hearts) and you get 3 sheets of each design in a pack. So that's 9 12"x12" sheets for $18.95.  If you love it you will find it in my online store by clicking the "Shop Now" button on this blog page. Once you arrive at the shop click on Occasions Catalogue to see the limited edition products.

This really is a simple card... it qualifies for Simple Sunday because its only one colour + white.  Pool party is one of my favourite blues (lets be honest though I do love them all) and I have sponged over my paper doily with Pool Party ink, and then used the doily as a mask on the tag as well.  The tag is tied at the top with some of our White organza ribbon, and some silver ribbon to finish.

Enjoy today's card. Back with more for you soon xx

4 comments:

Andrea und Annemarie said...

Hi Linda, I admit it was rather a coincidence that I found you on Pinterest. Anyway, I really like your blog and your lovely card would definitely make a great contribution to our current IN{K}SPIRE_me Challenge ;-) Feel free to join us (www.inkspire-me.com), I'd be very happy to see it there! ~ Annemarie

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hello Andrea and Annemarie! Thank you for your lovely comment on my card. I have uploaded the image to your challenge too. Thank you.. and have a lovely day!

Unknown said...

I love your card , wonderful , I hope it is okay that I pinned it on Pinterest ? Greetings , Anita from
craftsfunwithanita.blogspot.de

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hi Anita! Of course I don't mind.. its very flattering :-) I love it when people share my work out there in cyberspace. Have a great day xx