Monday 17 February 2014

So Very Grateful Scalloped tags


I wanted to show you some tags I made for my workshops this past weekend. Very simple... I had quite  a large group on Saturday and so this was one of our projects... but coloured simply with markers due to time constraints... they still turned out pretty nice though. I used the awesome Scalloped Tag topper punch for the tag shape, and stamped it with the "So Very Grateful" stamp from Stampin'Up.  The "My Friend" sentiment is from the "Six-sided Sampler" hexagon set.  I used the Natural Chevron ribbon and some Gold bakers twine for the tie at the top. Very easy!

If you wish to purchase Stampin'Up products for yourself.. click onto the "Shop Now" button on this blog page. Products can be sent directly to you wherever you may be in Australia, for a low postage charge.  If you require any help or further information, please feel free to contact me.

Enjoy xx

No comments: