Monday 24 February 2014

Spiral Flower On Film :-)



I have to say I am a little disappointed :-( I had prepared another video for you at the end of last week, but have been unable to upload it due to having no home internet currently. (My modem died and I am waiting for a replacement to arrive).  So you might have noticed I have missed a couple of days of blogging for the same reason.  Never mind, even if videos are too big to upload, at least I can show you another project today :-)

This is a card that was inspired by one of Vanessa Webb's lovely cards. I used the Spiral Flower die to create the flower (using the method that I showed on my video tutorial to get the white edges - click HERE to see it) and then cut the filmstrip shape with the On Film framelits. The sentiment is from the 'Just Sayin' stamp set, and cut out with the matching Word Bubbles framelits. Simple, quick and cute! 

If you would like more information on whats available, click HERE to visit the online store and then search the "2014 Occasions" category. 

Enjoy the card.. and wish me speedy new modem delivery. :-)




No comments: