Saturday 8 February 2014

Spiral Flower Vintage Card


Yesterday I posted the video tutorial of how to create this white-edged flower with the Spiral Flower die available from Stampin'Up Australia (rrp $29.95)... today I thought I would show you the card I created with one of the flowers from the video.

This card certainly has a vintage feel to it.  I sponged the lace doily with a little Crumb Cake ink, and embossed the Perfect Plum card stock strip with the Delicate Designs embossing folder through my Bigshot. The ribbon is the Natural Trim available in our Annual catalogue (page 173) and I used the "Little Leaves" sizzlit in Wild Wasabi card stock for the leaves.  The sentiment is from the 'Chalk Talk' stamp set, and has been cut with the Extra-Large Oval punch. I added a basic pearl just to finish it off.

If you would like to see the video of tips on making these flowers, click HERE.  And if you wish to purchase any Stampin'Up products in Australia click on the "Shop Now" button on this page.

Back soon with more!  Have a great weekend :-)

2 comments:

Nikki Stalker said...

Very pretty Linda.

Nerida said...

Hi Linda, beautiful card! Love the style and textures you've put together. Especially that white edged flower.