Monday 10 February 2014

Watercolouring Class this week... here's a Sneak Peek


Today I am getting ready for my Watercolouring class this week. Thought I would show you part of one of the projects we are making... don't these poppies come up beautifully when they are watercoloured?  I can show you how to do it too.. its not as hard as it looks :-)

At the time of writing this I have one spot left in the day class... but still several spots left in the evening class if anyone would like to join us.  Watercolouring is such a gentle technique.. I find it quite therapeutic actually!  We will be making 3 projects, and the cost is $25.  All materials and refreshments provided.

Tuesday 7.30pm (several spots left)

or

Wednesday 11am (only 1 spot left)

Classes are held on the Central Coast.. would love to see you here.

To book your spot, email me by clicking HERE.

2 comments:

Holly W said...

What stamp did you use? I love this flower :) Gorgeous work!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hi Holly :-) This stamp is called "Pleasant Poppies" and is made and sold by Stampin'Up. It's a large sized background stamp, and is one of my favourite watercolouring stamps!
Thanks for asking xx