Saturday 15 February 2014

White embossing on Crumb Cake Cardstock for a lovely effect


I love embossing on Crumb Cake cardstock with white embossing :-)  Then you colour it with your colouring tool of choice.. in this case I have used Stampin' Write Markers from Stampin'Up. Its really quick.. but you get a great result in a small amount of time

I've used the "So very Grateful" stamp set from our latest Occasions Catalogue.  If you are looking for an easy set to use, this one is super easy.

I'm off to do two workshops later today and one tomorrow... all in my quest to earn this year's Incentive trip which is a trip around the Caribbean on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship. Im hoping to take the kids with me this year and so the race is on to earn it before the 31st March. I think I can do it! So wish me luck! Every dollar of product I sell gets me another step closer to this awesome reward... and I am determined to make it happen :-)  I am about 4/5ths of the way there right now!

Here's the full card for you:


No comments: