Friday 7 March 2014

Embossed Arrows Butterfly Card



I have quite a big day today, so am just popping up a simple card as I start my day. I have a scrapbook workshop tomorrow, that needs to be prepared for.  I have the real estate agent coming to do a rent inspection so the house needs a good clean!  I have a date with the gym this morning. And I have two children to get off to school, and then sorted for the evening with them heading in different directions. Oh, and somewhere in there I hope to get my team newsletter out!  Life is busy, but I know Im no different to anyone else in that regard :-)

Thats why creating needs to be simple and quick! This is a quick card I whipped up last night to give to a downline who won one of the challenges we run on our team forum. We have challenges every month... sometimes they are colour or product challenges, sometimes inspriration, theme or sketch challenges. They seem to be quite popular... and i know i love seeing what they have created. I hope the recipient likes her card :-)

I sponged white ink over the embossed background, and added a piece of Sweet Sorber paper. The butterfly is from the "Beautiful Wings" embossing folder and cut from Crisp Cantaloup cardstock. I added a gold foil arrow, the ruffled ribbon, and a sentiment. All up the card took somewhere between 10 and 15 minutes to make. Here's the full card.




No comments: