Saturday 15 March 2014

Happy Watercolor with the 2013-2015 Incolor Range



A few days ago I posted a photo of a card using the Happy Watercolor stamp set, and used all 5 of the Incolor Range...   I had a really great response to that last card... lots of pins on Pinterest, and some really nice comments on my Facebook Business page.

Well here's another one for you today :-)  Same colours, same stamp set.  I love that sets of stamps make it so easy to create a variety of different looks and projects.  I love to have options!  There's a close up of the detail on this card below...

Im off to do 2 workshops today with awesome customers... another tomorrow, and then a big Stamp Club scrapbooking group on Monday... should be a great weekend! I love what I do.. and even better they pay me to do it! :-)

I'll be back soon.. hope you are having an awesome day wherever you are!




No comments: