Friday 21 March 2014

Quilted Cards - Upcoming Technique Class


So I've been playing with Quilting lately, and thought I'd show you one of the cards I've made. Such a simple technique... but great for an upcoming class don't you think?

So I will be running this one as a class early in April.. if you would like to come just email me by clicking HERE.

Details as follows:

Tuesday 1st April @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 2nd April @ 11am

Cost is $20,  You will make 3 projects and all materials are supplied.

There will be more classes uploaded to the right hand side bar of this blog today.  April is a tricky month with school holidays and Easter, but I hope you can come along!

Classes are held on the Central Coast and the address is given when you make your booking. We use Stampin'Up products at all classes. :-)

No comments: