Wednesday 26 March 2014

Simple Stamping with Petal Parade



Some stamp sets are just really easy to stamp with. You dont have to do too much thinking about it.. just pick the coloured inks you want and just STAMP.

Petal Parade, one of our Sale-A-Bration freebies, is one such set. I've actually used this one more than I thought I would, and I've been really happy with the cards I've made with it. Today I tried a new favourite combination.. I've used some of our new Incolor range... Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Baked Brown Sugar. Don't those names sound edible?  Yummy!  Oh.. and I added a bow tied in our natural Chevron ribbon... I LOVE that ribbon!!!

If you want to get yourself a free SAB item before it comes to an end on the 31st March its easy! Just place an order of $90 or more to choose your free item. You can visit the Online Store to see the available items, and from there you can place your order really easily and it will be shipped directly to you, anywhere in Australia.

And right now I still have some envelopes left for all orders over $100. Click HERE to see my deal. But its going to run out quickly as the response has been amazing! Thank you to all those people who placed orders.... I am so close now. I cant wait to share with you my news :-)


No comments: