Monday 7 April 2014

Sneak Peek of this week's class cards - Masculine Inspiration



With April being a short month due to School Holidays and Easter, I am running less classes this month  than I normally might do. This week though I am running my monthly Stamp-A-Stack and am offering two class times. At Stamp-A-Stacks we make 6 cards - 3 each of 2 different designs. For April we will be making a Masculine design and also birthday cards. Of course if you have another occasion in mind, you can always change the sentiment to suit.

I still have some spots left.  Although the day class is nearly full, and I only have 2 spots left in that one.

Here are the times:

Tuesday 8th April @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 9th April @ 11am

All materials and refreshments are provided.

If you would like to come along just let me know by clicking HERE

Looking forward to showing you new designs :-)

No comments: