Friday 30 May 2014

The 2014 Retirement list is OUT! See whats discontinuing and some items even discounted HERE!



Hooray! It's here!  The photo above show you just a small sample of the discontinuing items this year… this is some of my own stamps and accessories that will be retiring!

If you would like to see what is being discontinued from our current 2013-14 Annual Stampin'Up catalogue then click below:

For the STAMPS click HERE

For the Accessories click HERE

As these items sell out, they will be no longer available, so make sure you go through the lists and mark off the items so you can see what you will need to get before they are gone.  (I usually set myself up with a cup of coffee and my current catalogue and mark off all the items with a highlighter so I can see exactly what is going on).

To order you can do it through my online store by clicking HERE… or you can email me by clicking HERE.

Once again.. items are only available until sold out. (My prediction is that the retiring in color re-inkers will go first.. which is what usually happens each year.)

Oh.. and if you would like to come along to my retirement party and put your name on some of my discontinuing items at a reduced price, then email me to let me know. Here are the details:



Linda's Retirement party and Afternoon Tea (Please note the change of date from the originally posted date)


Here are the details: Saturday June 14th 1pm and 3pm (I am staggering viewing times so that I don't have too many people through at one time due to parking restrictions) It will be first in, best dressed. There is no cost to attend. (If you haven't been before I will supply address details when you book in).

You can put your name against retiring products, although I will put them aside for you until the end of June as I not allowed to officially sell them until July. Then in July you can come along with the cash and pick them up :-)


Have fun with the list.. there is lots more excitement coming your way, but thats enough for today don't you think??



No comments: