Thursday 5 June 2014

Video Tutorial: How to use Coaster Board





Coasterboard is one of those overlooked items in the Stampin'Up catalogue in my opinion.  But its a great addition to your papercrafting and gives you a great look. I've had people tell me that the result looks like suede, or Wallpaper. Here I used the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder, but you could any folder of your choice. But I think a more ornate design works better than something plainer in this case.



If you think you'd like to create your own beautiful looks with Coasterboard, click HERE to visit the online store and order these items for yourself.  Coasterboard is quite inexpensive at $9.95 (plus P&H) for 8 large sheets that will last you a very long time.



To have a closer look at the Coasterboard, here is the link:

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=129392



Have a lovely day and enjoy the video tutorial!




No comments: