Saturday 26 July 2014

Blendabilities and the Kind Koala stamp



Many of you would know I am running my Blendabilities class next week.  I am excited that lots of people want to see them up close, and I have been playing with them over the last couple of days to create new samples to show.  My 11 year old also had a go with them, and I thought her colouring was beautiful (I'll put photos of Miss E's work on my Facebook page).  Once you know what you are doing, its easy to get beautiful results.

Here's one of my sample cards… I used the "Kind Koala" stamp (available in the newly released annual catalogue) and coloured it with the Smoky Slate blendability pack.  Im not normally into "cutesy" stamps, but I love this little guy, and he has been pretty popular I must say.  And one of my favourite thing about the Blendabilities is the fact that you can use them to colour other embellishments too… so the flower centres are our basic rhinestones coloured to suit! Cool :-)

To order any of these or other SU products… click on the words SHOP NOW on this page :-) Items are shipped to any address in Australia for a low postage charge.

I hope you enjoy this card too!  Here's a close up for you:


No comments: