Friday 4 July 2014

Moonlight Paper Box



How cute is this little box?  It's one of the items we'll be making at my launch this weekend (only 2 spots left at time of writing!)

I am really enjoying the Incolors this year. This paper is one of our smaller paper stacks, and is called "Moonlight".  I particularly love the pairing of Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey together :-)  And this box is super easy and quick to do.  I also used the Hello Honey Stitched Satin ribbon and made the tag using the new "Hello There" stamp set.

I love playing with new stuff! And I love showing you. So if you want to get your hands on these items and much more, contact me to come to launch either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon.  Or visit the Online Store.  There's so much to enjoy in this new catalogue :-)

No comments: