Sunday 31 August 2014

Bravo to some amazing ladies….





I had already popped this onto my Facebook Business page, but one of my customers told me that she had tried to pin it onto Pinterest.. and unfortunately its not possible to pin directly from Facebook to Pinterest :-( So the solution is to put it on my blog as well!  These are the congratulations cards I made for some promotions in my team of demonstrators. Its a real achievement when people promote up the ladder, and I like to let them know how amazing they are every time they take another step up.  So these cards have been sent out to all those girls who promoted recently.

The cards themselves were easy to make. The base card stock is Pool Party and the card fronts are on Whisper White card stock. I simply embossed the sentiment (from our Photopolymer set called "Bravo") in Gold, and then used an aqua painter with Coastal Cabana ink to wash over the top.  (I also did some with Calypso Coral which looked great)  I added some gold sequins from our Gold sequin trim, and tied a little Gold bakers twine at the top.   But these were super quick and easy to create. (Even easier because I had a friend helping me whilst we chatted… BEST way to create!)  I've listed all the items below to make it easy for you should you wish to purchase any of these products to make your own cards.

Oh! And today is the LAST DAY to take advantage of the Big Shot specials which have been amazing this month!  You can find them by clicking HERE to access the Online Store and then choose "Big Shot Bundles" for some great deals on both Big Shots AND framelit and stamp bundles. :-) Enjoy!



No comments: