Thursday 9 October 2014

Our latest Team Challenge - All is Calm DSP and the Bright and Beautiful Stars




I run a forum for my awesome team of Stampin'Up demonstrators... its called "The Inksomniacs".  One of the things I enjoy about the forum is that we run team challenges there each month, and every month I see some really wonderful entries for the challenge. We have a small prize each month for the entry voted the favourite.  And the challenges are different each month.  Sometimes a colour challenge, sometimes an inspiration challenge.  And this month we have a sketch challenge..  Even though I don't enter the challenge myself because I host them, I still like to make an example card to show my team.  And I thought you might like to see the card I made as an example of this month's sketch....

I enjoyed making this card.  Of course the fact that it is in one of my favourite tones of blue ("Lost Lagoon") helps a lot :-)





If you've ever thought about being a Stampin'Up Demonstrator, then why not?  I am always looking for new people to join my team and be part of our group.  And the forum and challenges are just one benefit of being part of the team.  It's a great way to earn extra income doing something that you love to do. For more information you can contact me OR visit this link for further Info.  Right now there is an AWESOME special on joining.. its called "Pick a Pack of Paper", and new people who join as a demonstrator will get a FREE PACK OF DSP (valued at $18.95) every month for 6 months after they join!!! And thats on top of the kit and other benefits!  This special goes for the month of October only, so contact me if you would like to find out more!


No comments: