Thursday 6 November 2014

Christmas Diorama Card!





During the next week I have 3 stamp clubs and this time I wanted to create something festive to celebrate our last club dates before Christmas.

So here is a Sneak Peek at what I came up with.  I've been thinking about creating a Diorama Card for some time now... and I decided that the Holiday Home stamp set would be perfect for this! It was actually really simple to make... but I love how it turned out!  If there is enough interest out there I thought I might create a Video Tutorial for you so that you can make your own too. (Let me know if you would like me to do this so I can gauge the interest level)  You can comment below, comment on my Facebook Business Page, or email me.

And I hope that the Stamp Club girls love it too....

Which might make some of you ask... what is Stamp Club?  Its a really simple idea.. each Stamp Club has 6 members.  Most of my stamp clubs are bi-monthly, and so every second month we get together to make something that is a bit special (more than the average workshop project).  Usually clubs are at my place, but I am happy to do them further away as well.  Each club member commits over the course of the year to spend a minimum of $50 on Stampin'Up product at each club event.  This means that we always have sales of $300 or more each time, and so each club member takes turns to be the hostess. Which in turn means that each time the hostess gets free dollars to spend on product of her choice.  The only other commitment is that when its your turn to host, you bring along something to eat.
So basically, its a club where you spend $50 minimum each time (every second month) and during the year you will get to take advantage of the hostess benefits when it is your turn.

I have a few spots available for clubs starting in the new year.  If you would like to be part of one of my clubs, or if you have a group of interested people who would like to start their own... then please click HERE to register your interest. Clubs are filled on a first-in, first served basis. And you will get to make some awesome things!

Enjoy the Diorama today :-)

15 comments:

barb mann said...

Linda this card is Gorgeous. Love the entire idea of your cute winter scene. Very nicely done! TFS... Barb

Unknown said...

Hi, Linda. I would very much like to see a video tutorial on your diorama card. I think it is lovely.

Simone Beach said...

Beautiful card Linda, would love to see a tutorial xx

Karen said...

Linda,This card is stunning.I would love a video on how this card came together.

Kim said...

Would love a tutorial.

Countryfare said...

Love the card Linda, and would love to see your tutorial. I just subscribed to your blog!! :)

Unknown said...

Love your blog! Would love a video to learn how to make this Diorama card. I have an idea of how you made it. We'll see if I'm right when you do the video.

I know you're from Australia, and I'm from Oregon, USA. My son visited your country a couple of years ago and loved it!

craft manic

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! I've never been one to receive many comments on my blog so this is some kind of record! Thank you for stopping by and making my day!

Unknown said...

Love it, would like to make it.

Mary said...

Looks fantastic. Would love video on same3126

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks guys.. the video is made! You'll find it here: http://lhiggins.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/video-tutorial-by-popular-demand-my.html
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Would love to see a video, this card is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Linda,your card card is gorgeous! Please make a video on how you made it. Thanks, Judy

Charli Robinson crobi16196@gmail.com said...

I have been searching for the Holiday Home STAMP set. I have the dies. Just unable to pay the out of this world prices people are asking for the set on eBay. My local demonstrator has been looking for a set but no luck!

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Im sorry Charli... not sure where you are based... but I don't have those stamps anymore. I also have the framelits, but not the stamps. Good luck finding them!