Thursday 27 November 2014

OMG... such a great deal!



If you are a regular visitor on my Facebook business page or you receive my newsletters, you would already have heard about this fantastic deal that is on right now.

For ONE WEEK ONLY until the 2nd December 2014 you can join Stampin'Up Australia as a demonstrator for only $126.75.. which is a 25% discount on the usual price of $169.  But not only that, any orders that you place in December will earn you an additional 5% cash back!!!  Which is fantastic for anyone that has been thinking about joining anyway... but great for those that are regular customers of Stampin'Up product too. 

For example, say you've been going to place an order of perhaps $150.  Instead, you could buy the demonstrator kit for only $126.75, and you will get $235 worth of products OF YOUR CHOICE! Why not??

As a demonstrator it is completely up to you as to how involved you wish to be.. you can be what we usually call a "hobby demonstrator" and buy mainly for yourself and your friends. Or you can run classes and make a part-time income, or you can do it full-time like I do.. the choice is yours! 

For more information you can email me by clicking HERE... or you can click on the "Join my Team" tab above and fill in the online forms to join. It really is that simple. 

After 8 years with Stampin'Up I can honestly say I have never regretted my decision to join.. and I love being part of a company with so much Heart.  If you love SU too, then think seriously about being part of the fun, and doing what you love. 

No comments: