Sunday 16 November 2014

The Seasonally Scattered Stamp set is awesome for simple cards





This is another card for my Stamp-A-Stack this week coming (have you booked in yet?) and I really liked the simplicity of it. Sometimes less is more, and I think this card proves it.

We'll be making 6 cards at this week's classes so that will help you make some good progress on your Christmas card stash :-)  So you'll go home with 3 like this one, and 3 like the one in the previous post (click HERE to see that one) all for a cost of $20.  My classes are held on the Central Coast (Australia) and I use Stampin'Up products to create all our gorgeous projects.  All materials and refreshments are provided.

The dates this week are:

Tuesday 18th November @7.30pm
or
Wednesday 19th November @ 11am (only 3 spots left)

Click HERE to reserve your seat.




Enjoy today's card.. I've listed the supplies below so that you can purchase the supplies to make your own card if you wish. To purchase, just click the SHOP NOW button.  Orders are shipped directly to your door, anywhere in Australia for a low postage charge.

No comments: