Sunday 28 December 2014

Occasions Catalogue 2015 is nearly here... Love this Birthday Bash Paper!



I've been thinking about my projects for next week's Catalogue launch (click "Class Schedule" above for more details) and although I haven't completely decided on which projects to do, I am starting to form some ideas.  I love all the fresh new colours we have in the new catalogue, and today I wanted to show you a card made with the Birthday Bash DSP pack.  That's the paper used for the banner on this card... don't those colours look awesome??

I also used the new Chalkboard inks and Chalkboard paper for the sentiment, and added some of our GORGEOUS new Aqua sequin trim.. isn't that divine???  The button is actually from a pack of FREE  embellishments (ribbons and buttons) that is coming in our Sale-A-Bration offering also beginning next week... you'll get some of these great products for FREE with a $90 order.  So much to look forward to.. its all very exciting!

If you'd like to play with these items for yourself, I'd love to see you at my launch.  I am running both a daytime and a nighttime launch.. so be sure to check the details in the class schedule above.

Have an awesome day!

Linda x

No comments: