Friday 19 December 2014

Playing with new Stampin'Up products to be released in January 2015



More new stuff! Chalkboard paper and Chalk inks, gorgeous new DSP,  Bermuda Bay sequin trim, Washi tap, and SAB buttons and stamps.. which are some of the FREE Sale-A-Bration products available this year.  You can come to classes or clubs in January onwards to play with these gorgeous things :-)

Or book a workshop to play with them with your friends at your place, but book quickly as I don't have a lot of dates left for January!  SAB freebies will be available from January 6th to March 31st.  In my 8 years of being with Stampin'Up I can honestly say that this year's offering I believe is our best EVER!  Very exciting :-)

To have your own January Catalogues sent to you, please contact me by clicking HERE.

No comments: