Wednesday 17 December 2014

Scrapbook layout with new SAB and Occasions catalogue products


I thought you might like to see a simple Scrapbook layout that I have designed for my January Scrapbooking clubs.  I made the banners out of our new SAB paper called "Best Year Ever" (free with a $90 order!) and I love how the colours look together.  The black banner flag is made with our upcoming Chalkboard paper, and stamped on with Chalk ink.  Something new in our upcoming Occasions catalogue :-) ... Im thinking about running a technique class with this in January, so stay tuned for that.   I've also added some new upcoming embellishments... like the aqua sequin trim, washi tape and the Gold Butterfly which is a framelit die that I used with my Big Shot. You'll be seeing lots more of those butterfies!!

So a quick and simple page... but an effective way to show off your photos :-)

Stay tuned for more new stuff over the coming weeks, and there'll be a launch too.

To request an Occasions/SAB catalogue, please email me by clicking HERE.   And don't forget that our current Holiday catalogue comes to an end on January 5th.. so if there is anything in there that you are after, don't leave it too long to place your order.  Many of the products in that catalogue will be discontinued.

Enjoy!

No comments: