Friday 12 December 2014

Sneak Peek of new Products from the 2015 Occasions Catalogue



Today is an exciting day for me as my Big Brown Box of lovely NEW products arrived on my doorstep!  As a Stampin'Up Demonstrator I enjoy the perk of seeing and getting my hands on new products before they are released to customers, and it always feels like Christmas when the new products arrive :-)



My kids are now home on Summer holidays and my son "helped" me open the box and then I got to see what everything looks like in real life! So many awesome products that you will get to see over the next few months.. but for now you get to see into my box of goodies :-)


Within a few minutes I had opened up a couple of the items inside and created the card you see at the top of this post!  For a quick and easy card, it turned out beautifully.  That's what I love about Stampin'Up products.. you don't need to be really clever or know lots of difficult techniques to create beautiful cards... just working with awesome products that co-ordinate and work together beautifully is enough. The hard work really is done for us!

Here's a close up below... I'll have lots more to show you over the coming weeks!  Also, if you haven't liked my Facebook page you are missing out on some ideas and inspiration over there too.  Click HERE to visit the page and hit the "like" button so that you can keep up with whats happening.

And if you'd like to play with the products for yourself... book a party with me in January-March.  Not only will you be able to create something beautiful with your friends, but you will get to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration benefits at that time of year. Don't miss out!  To book.. contact me by clicking HERE. :-)

Enjoy!

Linda x


1 comment:

Belinda Basson said...

I need that butterfly die. We do not have stamping up here in South Africa. Would you courier to me? I am happy to pay!