Thursday 11 December 2014

White Christmas stampset to create a beautiful Christmas scene



I've been enjoying the use of this lovely Christmas set, and finding lots of ways to use it. Today I stamped the trees with Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock, and then simply coloured the background with ink and aqua painters for a softer look. Very simple but came up so pretty.

If you would like to create Christmas cards with me, I am running two last Stamp-A-Stack dates next week.  We will be making 6 cards (3 each of two different designs) for a cost of $20.  All materials and refreshments are provided. Here are the dates:

Tuesday 16th December @ 7.30pm

or

Wednesday 17th December @ 11am

I do still have places available at time of writing.  To book your spot, email me by clicking HERE.

I will be updating the January schedule very shortly!

Linda x

No comments: