Wednesday 4 February 2015

Gold and Neutral Palette



Hello everyone!

Today I was mucking around with one of the Masks/overlays from the Artisan Embellishment pack and I added it to a neutral card design. I like the instant impact it gives... in fact Im thinking this would make a lovely die for my Big Shot :-)  We can hope right??

In the meantime, I am very happy with these overlays/masks from our new kit. I'm keeping one to use as a stencil, but I do like this one used on this card.  I added some Sahara Sand lace, and some gold trim to make it special. The sentiment is gold embossed on vellum, and punched with the large Oval punch.

We are having a busy time right now with school having just gone back, and my girl now in High School.  There is so much to remember!  So I haven't been here quite as much, but don't worry... Im sure I will be into the swing of things real soon!

In the meantime.. I'll be making cards to restore my sanity as soon as I can.....

No comments: