Tuesday 24 February 2015

Impromptu Project Life Class this weekend



Project Life is something I LOVE to dive into every now and again when I have a little free time. And surprisingly I do have an unexpected free afternoon this coming Saturday the 28th February. So even though its last minute I thought I would get out my Project Life stuff and create some pages... especially as I have just purchased for myself a fantastic new Card Kit, accessory kit and matching Stamp set! (Picture of the cards is above)

This one has a travel theme! If you have lots of holiday snaps that are just screaming to be put into an album then this is the afternoon for you!  Get you photos out of boxes or off your computer and into an album where you can actually enjoy them!

So would anyone like to come along and join me to create? You can either come and bring your stuff and just work on your own, or if you need me to supply you with page protectors/cards/other accessories then thats fine too.

So if you have your own products it will be $10 for the afternoon.. including afternoon tea.  Or if you require supplies from me it will be $20.  I thought I might teach anyone that is interested how to create a shaker frame to go in your PL album :-)

Where? My place at Narara

When? Saturday 28th February from 2pm onwards.

How much? $10 to cover afternoon tea if you are bringing your own supplies. $20 if you require the use of my page protectors, cards, stamps and other accessories.

Take an afternoon out of your busy schedule to come and learn something new to add to your Project Life albums. Or just come and get some pages done! Either way.. you'll have a relaxing afternoon!

Let me know if you can make it by emailing me HERE.

No comments: