Friday 27 February 2015

Masculine Birthday Card... come and make it with me!



Next week I have my monthly Stamp-a-Stack classes.... I try to always run a day and a night event (both the same projects) so that as many people as possible can attend. I have a group that can only make night times (especially those that work during the day) and others that attend during the day as they prefer not to go out at night.  I've been doing this for several years now, and it seems to work well for the majority of people.

Stamp-a-Stacks are always popular.  The second half of the year we always work on Christmas cards, but in this first half of the year I do various options, and often people ask me to do specific types of cards. Birthday cards are always popular, and I also often get asked to create Masculine cards.  So thats what we are doing this time... 3 Masculine birthday cards, and 3 general birthday cards (3 each of the same design). So that means you get to go home with 6 handmade cards that we will create together. Here are the details:

Cost $20Tuesday 3rd March @ 7.30pmor Wednesday 4th March @ 11am

The card you see above is one of the 2 designs we will be working with this week. Its simple, but I love the colours together... Hello Honey. Lost Lagoon and Night of Navy. 

Class numbers are limited so don't miss out.  I'd love you to come along! Click HERE to book your spot. 

No comments: