Monday 23 February 2015

The Four Seasons card class - making the most of the Sheltering Tree



This week I am running 2 card classes featuring the very beautiful "Sheltering Tree" stamp set. The Tuesday evening class is now full, although if there is sufficient interest I may run this again so that more people can attend. However, I do still have a couple of spots left for the Wednesday class. So if you would like to make these 4 simple but oh-so-effective cards with me, then I suggest that you click HERE to book your spot! Or let me know if you'd like to come to a second evening class and I will schedule one!

Here are the details for this week's class:

Wednesday 25th February @ 11am
Cost is $25 to make the cards. Lunch is provided if you wish to stay.

I love how these cards turned out. They'd make a great gift don't you think??


No comments: