Saturday 7 March 2015

Jumping on the Bandwagon with the Bokeh Technique...



As most of my regular customers would know, I try to do a technique class each month.  This month's  upcoming class is Coasterboard (its THIS WEEK! Click HERE to see one of the projects and find out more about that). Next month however I decided to do a class with a technique I hadn't previously tried... the "Bokeh" technique. Its been around for quite a while now, but in recent months its become all the rage.. everyone is doing it!

Not sure why I waited so long to get on the bandwagon... maybe its because Im not sure how to pronounce it (everyone seems to say it differently) or that it looked difficult to me. But guess what?  Its not a difficult technique at all, and quite easy to teach in class format. And the results are simply beautiful!

Want to learn how for yourself?  Come along to my April technique class  - click on the "Class Schedule" tab above to see whats on. More samples will be shown over the coming month or so... or even better, visit my Facebook Business Page to see more samples and ideas.

And enjoy the card!

No comments: