Friday 27 March 2015

Last days of Sale-a-Bration 2015 - here's some inspiration!



Wow... what a busy Sale-A-Bration time it has been!  With only a few days to go, I have a LOT of events to hold between now and the end of the month! So you may see me... at a class, club or a workshop coming up.  But if you don't, remember that you can still place orders with me at any time either by phone (0412 375 552), email or the Online Store.  And there are even more new SAB items for these last few days too.

I thought you might like to see a few projects made with SAB products to inspire you!



The card at the top of this post was made using the SAB DSP called "Best Year Ever"... I love the fresh colours, and i've used the flowers from the "Petal Potpourri" punched out with the matching punch. The "Thank you" is from the SAB set called "Lotus Blossom".  This card was made for a colour challenge. 


The card above uses some of our lovely new Vellum stack paper... I coloured the butterflies from behind with our Markers, and then popped some newsprint behind the vellum!  Looks great for a simple technique! (I borrowed this idea from a card I saw created by Dawn Olchefske in the US. 


I've used the "Best Year Ever" DSP to make a liner for my Berry Basket... and tied up some treats with the ribbons from the Ribbon and Button pack in the SAB brochure. I love how it came together :-)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Beautiful and creative. :)