Monday 2 March 2015

Playing with Petal Potpourri for our Classes this week




Another card to show you from this week's Stamp-a-Stack... this one could easily be adapted to be a birthday card, or whatever occasion you choose. I used Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant and Wild Wasabi for my colour palette, and the new Petal Potpourri stamp set and matching punch for the flowers and leaves.

If you'd like to join me at class this week I do still have a few spots left:

Tuesday March 3rd @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday March 4th @ 11am.

We will be making 6 cards - 3 each of 2 different designs.  All materials and refreshments provided.  Cost is $20 for all 6 cards, and includes envelopes. If you'd like to see both designs together click HERE to see them on my Facebook Business page.

Click HERE to book your spot.

Here's the full card for you:






No comments: