Tuesday 31 March 2015

This is It! The last day of Sale-A-Bration 2015!



Well here we are! Sale-A-Bration is almost at an end... and to celebrate what has been an awesome promotion, I have created another card with some of my favourite SAB products. This card uses both the Vellum paper stack, as well as the "Best Year Ever" DSP... both of these are some of the FREE products available with a $90 order... in fact you get one for every $90 you spend. If you'd like to see the other products you can receive for free click HERE to visit the store and see what you can get! But it all comes to an end at 11.50 tonight!

I hope you've enjoyed SAB 2015... I certainly have and I will miss some of the great products that we've had to play with, but I hope you got the ones you wanted, and I know that Stampin'Up! has some other wonderful products just around the corner for us (Don't forget that our new Annual Catalogue is due out on the 2nd June!!!)

Enjoy the card and I'll be back with more for you soon :-)

No comments: