Saturday 4 April 2015

Love Bundles? Here's some great April bundles at 15% off :-)



From now until the 17th April, if you are an Australian customer you can purchase these great bundles from me at reduced prices. These items are not normally bundled together so its a limited time only deal.

Here are the bundles on offer:


To see the full flyer (with prices) click HERE

You can contact me to purchase, or visit the Online Store.  What I love about the online store is that you can have your order of any Stampin'Up products sent directly to your door for a low postage charge.  And of course you can shop at any time because the store is open 24 hours a day!  (Just make sure you are shopping with me.. my name will be in the top right hand corner of the page)

Enjoy your shopping!

No comments: