Thursday 28 May 2015

Its another Blog Hop Inspired by Pillow Gift Hawaii













Here we go again! After last month's blog hop was such a super success, our awesome bunch of Stampin'Up trip achievers have decided to do it again!  You may have arrived here after visiting Kelly Acheson's blog and her lovely projects. I hope you enjoy my creations whilst you are here... take a moment to check out the video I have made too.


This time it was decided that the theme should be inspired by our Pillow Gifts from our recent trip to Waikiki.  You've already seen some of my photos from the trip (and there are more over on my Facebook business page if you are keen to see them), and I do know you've already seen some of the pillow gifts we received from Stampin'Up each day were were there.  Here again is a picture of the one that inspired me for this 1st project:





And at the top of this page you can see the tote bag that I created with the Fry Box die.  I thought you might like to see how I made it, so I created a little video to show how easy it is to do:




And because I had another idea in mind as well I thought I'd show that too. Here is the gorgeous necklace that we received as a gift from Stampin'Up on our last evening of the trip:





I liked the silver Hibiscus and created a similar idea with the soon-to-be-retired Flower Frenzy die.  Its simple, but hopefully you can see where I gained my inspiration:









Enjoy the blog hop... thanks for stopping by!  Click the "Next" button to move on to the next blog... its the clever Karina Chin who has created something wonderful to show you.  Come back and visit again soon!









Blog hop list

6. Dena Rekow 
13. Ann Craig
16. BJ Peters

15 comments:

Connie Stewart said...

I love it! You totally nailed the bag! Thanks so much for sharing!

stampingshanni said...

Too cool Linda! Great projects - I totally adore the Burlap bag inspiration because it is so perfectly co-ordinated! But the inspiration that you took for the necklace is awesome too. Love them both. Mahalo Shanni

stampingshanni said...

Too cool Linda! Great projects - I totally adore the Burlap bag inspiration because it is so perfectly co-ordinated! But the inspiration that you took for the necklace is awesome too. Love them both. Mahalo Shanni

Selene Kempton said...

Awesome! WOW!! I love how you recreated the bag!

Alison Solven said...

I love both of your projects! They are absolutely a perfect match to the gifts. Stunning!

Unknown said...

Very nice projects, Linda! Thanks for the directions for making the tote! It's super cute!

ness said...

How perfectly appropriate are your creations in capturing our amazing pillow gifts! You are so clever my friend :)

ness said...

How perfectly appropriate are your creations in capturing our beautiful pillow gifts! You are so clever my friend :)

Kim Gavarra said...

These are so cool Linda! Totally Awesome!!! Can't believe how much you nailed that bag!

Lynsay said...

Your little fry box bag is to die for!! Oh my goodness it's cute! Thanks for sharing!

Louise Sharp said...

My goodness Linda...nailed it! You perfectly and ever so beautifully captured the inspiration of both of the pillow gifts. I love the little fries box and your silver flower card is stunning. Thank you so much for playing along to the blog hop this month. Lou xo

~ Cynthia said...

Be still my heart. You absolutely NAILED both of those. Uber cool and I am totally going to CASe your fry box...you know that, right?! ;)
Have a terrific week and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

Marelle Taylor said...

You're so clever! I love your interpretation of the 2 gifts! Now I really need to buy the fry box die!

Ann Craig said...

Gorgeous projects Linda, I was trying to work out how to make a little bag like that so thanks for the video. You are very clever.

Ann Craig said...

Gorgeous projects Linda. I love how you created the little bag - I was trying to work out how to do that so thanks for the video.