Monday 15 June 2015

Faux Metal Technique classes this week... Come and make something different



I still have a few spots left for this week's classes.... I thought you'd like to see what we are making.

These are all relatively simple cards... in particular I wanted to show you how you can easily use this technique to create stunning backgrounds. I think this technique is especially good for masculine cards as a bit of metal on a blokey card goes a long way in my opinion.  So if this is something you'd like to explore, come along to one of these times:

Dates:  Tuesday 16th June @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 17th June @ 11am

Cost is $25 and you'll be making 3 projects.  I know you'll love these projects!  But numbers are limited so don't muck about! 

Click HERE to book your spot, or call me on 0412 375 552


And here's a picture of the Masculine birthday card for you... I'm rather liking this one!


No comments: