Wednesday 3 June 2015

How cute are these Gift Bags? Our new Annual Catalogue is going off!!





What a fabulous first day of sales we had yesterday at Stampin'Up Australia!  It was the first day of our awesome new catalogue... and so it now live and showcasing lots of beautiful new papercraft products for you to play with!

This is what it looks like:



If you'd like to see it you can click HERE for the PDF... or you can visit the Online Store to view the products and place an order.  And don't forget to hop on over to my Facebook page where I post lots of my creations for you to check out :-) "Like" it to see more!

I also thought I'd show off a couple of the gift bags I've been creating with the new Gift Bag Punch Board... I love this new punch board! And once you start, they really are a bit addictive! The Gift Bag Punch board is available in our new catalogue, but I'll also be running a class on this one in July too (details are up above under the 'Class Schedule' tab).

No comments: