Monday 13 July 2015

Big Shot Basics and Beyond


Whether you've had your Big Shot for a while, or have just begun your Big Shot Journey.... this is a great class to learn more about your awesome machine. We'll be learning everything from the basics through to more advanced Big Shot tricks.  Come along and make several lovely projects whilst you learn more about your machine  

Or if you don't have a Big Shot machine this is a great way to learn and make an informed decision. 

The cost is $10 is you purchased your Big Shot from me (or are about to) and $25 for everyone else. 

Im sure i'll be able to show you something new! 

Dates:

Tuesday 25th August @ 7.30pm
or 
Wednesday 26th August @ 11am

To book your spot click HERE or contact me on my mobile 0412 375 552
Classes are held in my home on the Central Coast, OR if you'd like me to come to you I will travel anywhere in the Hunter, Central Coast or Sydney Metro areas. 



No comments: