Monday 20 July 2015

July Stamp Club projects with the Gift Bag Punch Board




This month I am using the Gift Bag Punch Board to create a this cute box that contains several of our Notecards.... Im only showing you the outside of the box at the moment - I may show you the cards on my Business Facebook page later on.

Its a simple but (I think) very classy set and I cant wait to make it with the girls.

The DSP is the English Garden pack, and the cardstock colours are Lost Lagoon and Crumb Cake.

I'll be back later in the week as we are doing another Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop... check back on Thursday morning if you'd like to see what the girls have been up to this month!

Don't forget to visit and "LIKE" my Facebook page if you'd like to see more of my creations and ideas.  Or if you'd like to GO SHOPPING for your own products then click HERE to visit the online store!

Here is a list of some of the products I used to create today's set.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments: