Monday, 31 August 2015
7 Things to know about the new Holiday Catalogue release from Stampin'Up Australia
If you've been following along you will already know that I just LOVE this new Holiday catalogue from Stampin'Up! There are a few things that are helpful to know about this catalogue....
1. It will be released TOMORROW... September 1st 2015. It will be live from MIDNIGHT!
2. Be prepared to be wowed by the completely beautiful products in this catalog! If you have a copy make time to sit down with a cuppa and be inspired! You might need some post it tabs to mark your favourites.
3. If you don't already have a hard copy of the catalogue you will be able to view the catalogue online after midnight on the 1st September... so come here to my blog any time from tomorrow onwards and click the "Our Catalogues" tab at the top of the page. You'll be able to view the PDF.
4. You can order directly from me and have your order delivered anywhere within Australia, right to your door. The easiest way is to use the Online Store... click the "Shop Now" button to go straight to the store. You'll see my name in top right hand corner so you'll know you're in the right place. Im offering a thank you gift for all online orders over $50... but you'll need to use the September Hostess Code to take advantage of that! The September code will be here on the blog on the 1st of September... so check back so you can use it to ensure you receive your gift. For more information click HERE to find out about how the Online Thank you gifts work.
5. If Online ordering isn't an option for you, you can still contact me directly by email or my mobile phone 0412 375 552, and i'll place the order on your behalf.
6. If you'd like your own Christmas card class with your friends... a chance to play with these awesome products for yourself... then CONTACT ME..... we'll make a date and I'll bring everything and we'll have some fun, and a chance to shop if you wish! Or you can call me on my mobile 0412 375 552. I run classes here at home of course, but if you'd like one at your place I am available to travel anywhere in the Sydney metro, Central Coast or Hunter areas.
7. If you would still like your own hard copy of the catalogue contact me to request one. You just need to be in Australia for me to send you one!
See you back here tomorrow!