Saturday 8 August 2015

Garden in Bloom for easy Stamping



This week I received a new stamp set into my collection... its called "Garden in Bloom", and although I liked it from the beginning of the new catalogue, I was finally won over by all the awesome creations I saw made with it online.

So often thats the way.. you see all those gorgeous online samples on Pinterest or other blogs, and you suddenly realise you NEED to own it yourself, right??

So I cracked it open today and used it for the first time, and this was the card I created.  I love the way that the flowers stamp in a haphazard, imperfect way.  Very watercolour-ish.  The colours are Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Mint Macaron.  So yep, thats 3 brand new Incolors in there too. The sentiment is from the "Butterfly Basics" stamp set.  I've provided a full showcase of the products used below.

If you'd like to order these or other products for yourself (and have them delivered to your door anywhere in Australia) then click HERE to visit the online store. You'll just need your credit card to order!

Here are the products for you:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments: