Thursday 13 August 2015

Holiday Catalogue 2015 - don't miss the Launch! (And another sneak peek!)


One of the things I love about each Holiday catalogue release is all the shiny, glittery Christmassy stuff! And this year's catalogue does NOT disappoint!  Yesterday I cracked open my Fancy Foil vellum pack (you know I love me a vellum pack!) and decided to see what it looked like made into a Gift Bag with the Gift Bag punch board.... and here is the result! Pretty cute hey??

It only took a few minutes to create the whole thing including the little tag, which is just a 1" strip that I "flagged" with the Triple Banner punch. The "Merry Christmas" is from our new "Flurry" stamp set, and I also used the matching snowflake punch to punch a red foil snowflake. The wooden element is from the Wooden Snowflakes pack, and the gold cording trim is also to be released in this catalogue.

You are going to LOVE this Holiday catalogue! Stampin'Up have produced a GORGEOUS catalogue for us!

Im having a catalogue launch on the Central Coast where you can come and make your own gorgeous creations from new Holiday stuff! Get ahead on your Christmas cards and projects!  It will be held at 1.30 pm (note the time change) on Sunday the 30th August and you'll see and play with LOTS of new products!  Cost is $20 and includes everything! Prepayment is preferred where possible.

Click HERE to book in, as I am only taking the first 8 people.  7 SPOTS LEFT AT TIME OF WRITING!

No comments: