Friday 14 August 2015

Reason for the Season... another Holiday catalogue "Sneak Peek"



Im really enjoying ALL of the new catalogue products I've had the chance to play with so far!  So many different kinds of products... I think there is something to suit everyone!  So today this set "Reason for the Season" arrived and so I sat down to make a couple of projects with it.

This card is very simple.. but I like that about it. I used the poinsettia stamp in the set, coloured it and cut it out. Then I used some of our new Wonderland washi in the back ground and added the sentiment from the same stamp set. Thats pretty much it!  The poinsettia is given a bit of a lift with Dimensionals.

I hope you are enjoying my sneak peeks as much as I am enjoying showing them to you!

I'll be back with more soon!


No comments: