Wednesday 19 August 2015

Simple stamping with Lighthearted Leaves from our Upcoming Holiday Catalogue



Yep, its another sneaky look at one of my new favourite sets from our upcoming Holiday catalogue.  This time the set is called "Lighthearted Leaves"... and it is SO versatile!  The other thing I love about it is that it can be used all year round.  Not to mention that it also co-ordinates with our Leaves framelits for the Big Shot, adding to the ways you can use it!

This time I've kept it very simple!  I chose 3 of the leaf stamps and stamped them randomly in Soft Suede ink on my card base made from Crumb Cake cardstock.  I then took a blender pen and coloured parts of the leaves with Whisper White craft ink... I love this bit because I find colouring quite therapeutic! And then I finished the card off with a few gold sequins from one of the Project Life accessory kits ("Moments like these"). (Truth be told, I had made a smudge with a bit of soft suede ink on the base, and so some gold sequins seemed like a good way to disguise my mistake! But as so often happens I think it looks better as a result!

I bet Im not the only one that finds cute ways to cover so-called "mistakes"!

If you like this you might also like my Facebook Business page! Hop over there by clicking HERE and hit the "LIKE" button.  That way you'll get to see even more of my creations :-)

PLUS Don't forget the Holiday Catalogue Launch! You'll get to play with lots of new products... for more information click HERE.

Linda x

2 comments:

BK said...

Lovely! The set s a favorite of mine and I don't even have it yet. Found you on Pinterest.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks BK.... i love it too! Thanks for visiting :-)