Monday 7 September 2015

Lighthearted Leaves for my Swap cards



Last month I was part of a team swap with some other demonstrators and the theme was new Holiday catalogue products.  I love swaps like this, because it means you end up with projects made with products you don't yet own, and I have more samples to show at workshops and other events.   And this particular group of demonstrators are so clever... so when my swaps arrived today I was overwhelmed at how beautiful they were!

Of course I contributed a card myself and you can see the full card at the top of this post. This was actually a really simple card to make.  I'm really loving colouring with white ink and blender pens lately, and thats the technique I employed for this card. This time i used Lost Lagoon cardstock and stamped the leaves in Night of Navy ink. Then coloured parts of the image with my blender pen. Added some bling, and TA-DA!

I hope you enjoy these cards too... they were fun to create.  I've included a list of products in the carousel below if you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself.

Here's a closer pic for you:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Daria said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it.