Wednesday 2 September 2015

This week's Weekly Deals plus a "Flurry of Wishes" for an easy Christmas card :-)




As if the new Holiday catalogue wasn't enough to get excited about, we also have a new set of Weekly deals from now until Tuesday 8th September.  You can see them in the picture below OR if you wish to order you can visit the ONLINE STORE.  Personally I plan to stock up on Fast Fuse refills and more Candy dots which I LOVE!  And for those people that have recently asked me again about the Minion Flip card... the Circle Card thinlit dies are on special this week too!

 

You can combine the Weekly Deals with orders from the Holiday catalogue too... so this is a great week to jump into the ONLINE STORE and get what you need delivered to your door.

Today in class we made some beautiful Christmas cards including the one at the top of this post.  Here's a closer pic for you too:




I love the blue and silver combination for Christmas!


And guess what! I'm almost on 500 likes over on my Facebook Business page!  So go pay me a visit over there and hit the 'like' button so you can see what else I get up to!  I'll look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: