Wednesday 21 October 2015

A super-size window with the Hearth and Home framelit set



In case you haven't noticed.. I am rather besotted with the window framelit in the "Hearth and Home" set.  This week I decided to run a "Product Focus" class on this product... and I really loved all the projects I designed for the class... if I do say so myself!!!  My product focus classes are where I take a favourite product and show several different ways to use it.  This is great for people who already have the product because they go away with a head full of how to get more Versatility from their product.  And if you don't own it yet... look out! Because after a product focus class you just might decide that you need that product after all......

We made 3 completely different projects in this class... but the card you see here is the final project and I found a way to simply change the shape of the window... effectively making it a double window rather than the single version that is the basic framelit shape.  This card could be for Christmas.. or with a change of sentiment could easily be used for a Masculine birthday card as well.

Soon I'll be putting up a video to show you how I made the window.... I cheated and did it a super-easy way :-)  So make sure you check back in the coming days for the video tutorial!  Or "like" my Facebook page as you'll see it update in your newsfeed.

In the meantime enjoy the card, and I've included a product showcase below so you can see the products I used.

Have a great day!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments: